The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M-hexanon 50mm f2 *minty*

Morituri

Well, Summicron-M copy, and performs just as good. Random people on the internet do but MTF charts don't lie, scored an impressive 4.5 on photodo, indistinguishable from the Summicron, check the figures. I get perfect focus on my Leica M3 body. Better then spending $2000 on a Summicron. In fact, the hexanon has 10 aperture blades, while the Summicron only has 8, thus you get more rounded bokehs.

Optically and mechanically mint, pictures speak for themselves, had a filter on it since day one. Built like a tank. Focus and aperture like new condition.

Comes with it's original front cap and rear cap, pouch, and a B+W UV filter.

Price: Only 700 USD to buy it NOW, OR, make me your best offer and I shall sell it to the highest bidder later.

Last edited:

Morituri

By the way if anyone knows, why do some lenses, like this hexanon and I've seen some summicrons, have two sets/layers of aperture blades (pic 2) instead of the usual just one?

Morituri

** sale off **

You know what, I think I'll keep this lens for a little bit more on second thought. It's so lovely on the hexar rf.