The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summarit 5cm F1.5 *excellent condition*

Morituri

This copy is in absolute beautiful condition, just check the pictures, very rare to find this lens in this condition, I'd easily rate the optics 9/10 if not 9.5 (not *MINT* mind you), and 9/10 mechanically. I can't find any scratches or cleaning marks on the front or back. No fungus, no separation of course and the coating looks beautiful.

I got it from Youxin Ye a few months ago, but it's a lil' to big for me to carry around (ha! dSLR people are giggling).

I've had a B+W Skylight filter on it since day 1, it's 40.5mm filter, if winner wants he/she can get it for free with it.

Comes with it's, quite rare to find, original front cap, and a rear cap.

Price: Only $600, good price, in my opinion for this lens in it's shape, OR, give me your highest bid and I'll sell it to whoever bids highest later :)

Last edited: