The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Plaubel Makina W67 for Hasselblad system

bob338

This is a long shot, but here goes...
I posted this on RFF also, I have a long history there under the same name. I also have 13 years on ebay as 'misterbob.'

I have had this Plaubel W67 for a few months(bought from Ryan, EnochRoot) and I think I'm ready to move back into the Hasselblad system. I have a Plaubel 670, a Mamiya 7ii and a G690 that cover my needs well enough.

My W67 works perfectly and looks excellent with a little wear. I have a generic lens cap for it. You don't really need a hood for it, the lens is recessed and it doesn't flare at all.

I want a Hasselblad 503CW with at least 2 modern backs and a wide lens and a 100mm or 80mm lens. Black or silver is fine. Any finder is fine but I would prefer an Acute Matte D screen.
In a perfect world I would love to get a Hassy 203 or a 205, but I know that's pretty unlikely.

I would also consider a trade for a near mint Pre-ASPH Summilux 35mm, plus cash.

I would also consider a Mamiya 43mm, 65mm, and a 150mm all together for this camera.

Please pm any offers or email bob338 at yahoo

This offer is US only, and only to established members.

Last edited: