The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lee RF75 Deluxe Filter Set and more

Don Libby

I've had this set for a little over a year using it occasionally with my Leica M9 and Cambo WRS and find I'm just not using it enough to justify keeping it; added to the justification is that I've just recently sold all my Leica gear and am back 100% shooting medium format.

While Lee advertizes this for rangefinder cameras, I've also had success using it with the Cambo.

The Deluxe Filter set includes:

1 x RD75 Filter Holder, 1x Cloth Pouch, 1x Screwdriver, 4x Screws and 4 x Replacement Studs
1 x RF75 Clip-on Polarizer (circular type)
1 x 0.3 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x 0.6 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x 0.9 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x Triple Filter Wrap
* Adaptor ring(s) not included (sold separately)

But wait there's more ....

5- Adapter Rings

39, 40.5, 46, 49, and 55 as well as a B&W 55-52 Step Ring

Checking B&H prices:

The Filter set sells for $749.95 and usually ships 6-10 weeks)
The Adaptor Rings sell for $39.95 each and the 49 is temporarily unavailable)
Can't find a cost for the B&W .

This kit shouldn't be parted out so I won't accept and offers for individual pieces.

Total cost new is $949.70 (not including the B&W)

Selling it here for $730 which includes PayPal fees and Priority Mail to the US and Canada. I'm willing to sell outside the US and Canada however you must pay for the shipping.

Condition is like new on everything.

Thanks for looking

Don

Don Libby

Thought I'd bring this up a little. While it's no a fire sale I'd like to get rid of the kit. So - willing to entertain reasonable offers.

And no, I'm still unwilling to part it out.

Don

Don Libby

While I see your point Lonnie I'll wait until after the filter kit is gone before thinking about parting out any rings that didn't go with the rings.

Don

Last edited: