The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Titanium Summicron 35 asph & Chrome Summilux 50 asph

apsheng

The titanium Cron 35 asph is in like new condition. I used it a couple of times and it appears that the previous owner hardly used it at all. This is a really beautiful lens especially with the matching titanium hood which I did not use at all. Needless to say everthing works flawlessly and the glass is pristine. Focusing is spot on. It is six-bit coded. Comes with all original case and packaging. $3600 net.

I bought the chrome Lux 50 asph new in April this year. I don't use it often since I prefer the 35mm fov. I did send it back to Leica to have the focus adjusted since it was a little off at f1.4. It now focuses perfectly. The lens is in mint condition except for a very faint line above the red letters on the distance scale that has been there since new. But it is very hard to see and is only discernable under careful and detailed inspection with the proper lighting. I decided not to exchange it for another since it was, and still is, such a hard lens to get. It is 6-bit coded. Comes with all original case and packaging. $4200 net.

Thanks,
Alan