The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Noctilux

Tri Tran

Up for sale a Leica Noctilux Lens Ser 29140xx. The lens is in beautiful condition condition , glass is clean. No scratches, no dings. Comes with original leather pouch but no box. Local inspections are welcome.Asking $4750.

USA shipping via UPS insured $35, international $75. Paypal accepted for USA buyers but you have to cover the PP fee. International buyers payment accepted via wire transfer only due to PP oversea non confirmed address.

Please contact me at 949-433-5323 or contact me via my site
http://tritranphotography.com

Tri Tran

After a discussion with a Paypal representative, for this lens, I've decided to offer it with COD pick up only. I would accept cash payments or wire transfer only. In my opinion, PayPal does not offer adequate seller protection for high ticket item purchases. Thank you for your understanding

Last edited: