The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica X1 Black with Case and Dust?

kechy

I’m putting my black Leica X1 up for sale. The camera looks and operates as new but for one issue. There is a bit of dust on the sensor. Leica NJ will take care of this for free under warrantly (there is a thread over at l-camera-forum about this), it’s just that I’d like to free up some cash for the holidays and I’ve been too busy (and lazy) to send it in. I figure I’ll try to sell at a discount to someone who can take care of the issue at their leisure. The warranty card is blank and I can provide a copy of the original bill of sale, so there shouldn’t be any issue getting service.

All box, papers and original accessories are included. I have not downloaded Lightroom, so that should be available as well. I’ll also include the Leica leather carry case, which is in very good condition with a minor scuff or two. Giottos Schott Glass installed. Full disclosure: cosmetically there is a pinprick-sized mark on the edge of the base visible in one of the photos as a white dot.

$SOLD shipped and paypalled to CONUS.

One dust shot at f16 and one at f2.8.

Last edited:
B

Bu11dog

Re: FS: Leica X1 Black with Case and Dust?

PM sent and I will take it.

B

Bu11dog

Re: FS: Leica X1 Black with Case and Dust?

Payment made, thanks Kevin.