The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

6-bit coded Zeiss ZM 21mm Biogon Black w/ hood

glee719

Hi all,

I have a 6-bit coded Zeiss 21mm ZM Biogon f/2.8 lens for sale. It's coded to be 21mm Elmarit. I got a silver one recently so I am getting rid of my black one, since none of my M body is black.

This lens has perfect optics and only the smallest hint of usage on the body. The aperture and focus rings are both smooth, and aperture clicks into every 1/3 stop definitively. I have had a filter on this all the time but I am going to keep the filter for my silver copy so it's not included.

It comes with the optional $80 hood. The inside matt area has some marks just from bumping with the cap, and the outer edge has very minor loss of paint. It's hard to see unless you look for it.

Asking $1100 for the lens and hood, shipping included. I can take PayPal or Chase QuickPay. PayPal via non-personal option adds 3%. I am also glee719 on Fred Miranda with good feedback. As a matter of fact I got my silver version there.