The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP 0.72 black paint (feeler)

peterc

Hey guys, I have a MP in black paint 0.72x in good user condition. There are some light brassing around the edges such as the advance lever and rewind knob. baseplate has some scratches. It has some marks all around from daily use, but no ding or dents. For some reason, I can't get the 'cleaning marks' on the paint to show up, so it doesn't look quite as nice as the photos look in terms of surface finish.

recently shot a roll of slide film in death valley using the built-in meter and the exposures looked pretty dead on.

includes the camera, strap, display case and packaging/box.

asking for $3150 + paypal + shipping (US sale only)
local pickup welcome in 91748 or 92782

i want to test the water, but not completely sure that I want to sell it yet :)

more photos here

peterc

I will be in NYC from 12/24 to 1/1, if anyone wants to check it out in person, please let me know before 12/23 and I will bring the camera along!