The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica CL **cosmetically mint, working meter ! **

glass

It's time i part with this compact little sweet Leica CL.

The meter on this CL is still accurate and mechanically fine. Cosmetically its near perfect as seen on the photos above. Pardon the poor picture quality as the iPhone is the only digital camera i've got.

The only flaw here: the take up spool has got one of the white "tooth" lost (right bottom pic). The remaining ones have been reinforced with bonding adhesives to ensure that it will last even longer. Gotten the camera as it is and ran through more than 30 rolls without any problem.

Accept paypal, US$320 nett to me (add 3% for non-personal payments), shipping in Asia/US is inclusive. At this price for a nice looking compact Leica with WORKING METER!! Don't regret.

glass

A battery adapter that allows you to use standard LR-44 cells will be included as the PX625 batteries are less commonly available.