The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One DF/80LS kit, 55LS, 110LS

Tim Ernst

I bought this body and lenses back in August and will not be using them since I have my IQ180 up for sale - everything has been used very little and well cared for.

- Phase One DF body with Schneider 80mm LS 2.8 lens kit (bought new in August), less than 2,000 clicks with little signs of wear, everything included in the box as new - $4000. (SALE PENDING)

- Phase One Schneider 55mm LS 2.8 lens (bought new in August), minty, with everything as new in the box - $3000.

- Phase One Schneider 110mm LS 2.8 lens - this was a dealer demo when I bought it in August and comes with lens caps, shade, and wrap (no box) - $3500.

- oh yes, plus this other little item - Phase One IQ180 back bought new in June, 2200 clicks, well taken care of, with everything as new in the box - REDUCED PRICE of $33,000. (other offers considered on this one - my daughter's college tuition is due!)

If you are known here at DPI I'm happy to ship the item to you for your approval, then you can send me a check (credit cards are OK as well - I accept all major brands). Shipping to USA included. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Tim Ernst in Arkansas
www.TimErnst.com

Last edited:

Tim Ernst

DF body and 80mm lens have now been sold and shipped. 55mm LS LNIB and 110mm LS still for sale. And also the stocking-stuffer IQ180 is available for more than $10,000 off new price...

Tim Ernst

UPDATE - REDUCED PRICES:

My "daughter's college tuition" sale continues with the following cheaper prices on this great Phase One gear:

- 55mm LS lens LNIB is now $2500.
- 110mm LS lens is now $2995.
- IQ180 back is now $29,995 - just back from a refresh in Denmark - only 2248 captures total!

E-mail, PM, or call 870-861-5536

Thanks!

Tim Ernst in Arkansas
www.TimErnst.com

Tim Ernst

IQ 180 back is now sold pending receipt and approval by the customer.

55mm LS and 110mm LS lenses still for sale...

Tim Ernst

55mm lens is now sold.

110mm LS Phase One Schneider is $2995 plus shipping. One of the BEST lenses at any focal length for Phase One/Mamiya.

Tim Ernst

Hey Vincent, yes, if you will look at the posts above (January 1st and 4th) you will see that I noted when both were sold...