The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Summarit 75mm and M-Hexanon 90mm

zombii

Summarit M 75mm $1300 PENDING
This lens just returned from a CLA to fix a problem with the aperture ring. As such it has a six month warranty from Steve's Camera Service. It is in MINT condition. Body is clean. Glass is unmarked. There is a tiny amount of dust in the lens but nothing that would affect image quality. Focus is smooth and light. Aperture ring is crisp and works correctly. Comes with box, pouch lens caps and a copy of the repair invoice.

M-Hexanon 90mm $800
Beautiful lens. There are no issues that I'm aware of. Body and glass are clean other than a few dust specks. Has built-in hood that works very well. Focus ring is smooth and perfectly weighted. Aperture ring is crisp. Includes original Konica front and rear caps.

Payment by Paypal. Sale to Paypal confirmed addresses in the US. If you're outside the US, PM me and we can discuss.

I will eat the Paypal fee. You pay shipping. Insurance and some form of tracking is required.

Last edited: