The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M lenses - 50mm Rigid, DR, and 35mm summaron 2.8

ark8012

I am selling some of my leica M lenses

1) Summicron 50mm Rigid. just came back from CLA by Youxin Ye. The lens barrel is used but still looks good. Youxin rated the lens optic for 8.5+ or 9 out of 10. There is one very faint cleaning mark on the front element. You will hardly see the mark even under stong light. The front element extreme edge has very little haze/finger print mark. It is hard to see with your eyes without attention carefully. Youxin said those should not be detectable on images. No fungus. No scratches. I personally did not notice loss of quality. :D
Price - $720 shipped in CONUS

2) Summicron 50mm DR with eyes. cosmetically excellent. only some usage marks but nothing major. I will say 9+ out of 10. Few cleaning marks with strong light and little dust. No Fungus or scratches at all. I did not notice loss of quality with this lens.
Price - $850 shipped in CONUS

3) Summaron 35mm 2.8 dual mount M2 version. This is very soughtful factory dual mount lens. You can mount on LTM also after remove the adaptor. The lens came back from CLA by Youxin Ye in last month. The lens barrel is used. I will say 7 out of 10 cosmetically. Youxin said the front element has a few cleaning marks, should not affect on photo quality, and good for photographic purpose. Blades has little oil marks but move very smooth. No fungus or scratches.
Price - $920 shippe in CONUS

Sorry for the picture quality. I do not have good light now.

Trade with other M lenses are possible. also looking for r-d1 or gxr.

I can ship the lens internationally if buyer pay for the shipping.
I will not have any resoposibility for the custom duty.

Please send me a PM.

Last edited:

ark8012

Price drop to sell quickly

Summicron RIGID - $680 shipped in CONUS

Summicron DR - $810 shipped in CONUS

Summaron 35mm 2.8 dual mount - $850 shipped in CONUS

ark8012

More pictures.

1st picture - you can see under serial number what the haze/finger print I mentioned. Except the haze/finger print the glass is excellent.

In the last picture - After screw out the adaptor, the summaron lens is LTM.

Last edited:

ark8012

I put more pictures to clarify what the haze/finger print on RIGID. You can see it under serial number (under 700).

ark8012

Another price drop for Summaron. $730 shipped in CONUS.

I drop the price because of the lens condition. It still makes great pictures without the loss of image quality.

Fully functional, but not great cosmetic condition (good user) and some cleaning marks on the front element.

It is sold AS IS.

ark8012

Last call for the Summaron. $700 shipped in CONUS.

It is great user lens. Don't miss the chance to own this lens with the cheapest price!!

Last edited: