The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24 f/1.4G, Nikon 85 f/1.4 AF-S, Nikon 105 f/2.5 AI, Tokina 17 f/3.5 ATX-Pro

rsolti13

I have a few items for sale:

1) Nikon 24 f/1.4 AF-S: $1,690 I have a like new in box Nikon 24 f/1.4 AF-S G lens available for sale. Comes in original box with all original materials...including original receipt showing purchase of the US lens. Lens is 100% flawless, not a mark on it or the glass. The front cap has a little scuff mark on it. The lens I can promise is an excellent copy. Extremely sharp wide open.

2) Nikon 85 f/1.4 AF-S: $1,560 This lens also looks new. It is extremely sharp even wide open. Comes in original box with all original materials. 100% flawless in every way.

3) Nikon 105 f/2.5 AI: $165 Excellent lens, no introduction needed. Great copy, very clean. Glass does have a tiny mark on the front which does not impact images. The body does have a few marks collected from over the years. I will be posting pics tonight.

4) Tokina 17mm f/3.5 ATX-Pro: $200 Excellent wide angle for Nikon FX. The glass is clean the body has a mark or two on it. I am including a Nikon front cap instead of the Tokina. Does not come in original box. I will be posting pics tonight.

5) Canon 500D close up lens 77mm: $150 Glass is spotless. Comes with box and plastic case.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE CONUS USPS PRIORITY INSURED SHIPPING!

I accept Chase Quickpay and cashier check/money order. I will take paypal but you must pay the 3% fee.

THE ONLY TRADE I AM INTERESTED IN IS FOR A NIKON D7000

I may be willing to take a Fuji X100 in trade value as well....always wanted to try one

Pics:

Nikon 105 f/2.5 AI

Tokina 17 f/3.5 ATX-Pro

Last edited: