The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: SILVER Olympus E-P3 + 17mm f2.8 Package

K

ken

I have an E-P3 + 17mm f2.8 package for sale. Silver Body and Silver pancake Lens. The camera is used but like new. No scratches, no dings, no dongs, no dirt or dust. LCD in the back is clean, no scratches. Lens is like new as well. Everything is well taken care of and I am trimming down on gear so I am selling it. Comes with all paperwork, cables, battery + extra battery, neck strap, chargers... all in original packaging. I have not used it very much.

No guarantees shipment in time for xmas but I will try my best. $719 + $15 S&H within USA with insurance & tracking.

I have over 1000+ positive feedback on ebay and I sell all the time on RFF and Amazon but all my personal gear so they are well taken care of.

Shipping will be via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Paypal payment only, I will take the hit on fees.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!