The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Silvestri Bicam system $3600

J

jingq

I have a silvestri bicam system for sale, with a new sliding back for Mamiya AFd mount.
this is a digital viewcamera system tailored for the 645 sized chip of digital backs, and has ALL movements.

This system includes the Bicam body, sliding back with ground glass magnifier and Flexi Maxi Bellows.
The Flexi Maxi Bellows extends up to 105mm and is great for studio closeups.

Some cosmetic signs of wear on the knob for the rise and fall (some of the black paint has fallen off from use)

excellent camera, the only reason I'm selling it as a whole system is because I want to downgrade to the Flexibellows since I do mostly wide angle shots, and so few people own a silvestri system

Price of a new kit is about $3600.

I will throw in a bayonet mount (copal 0) also

Shipping from New York
please email jing at superhyperreal dot com if interested

C

carbonmetrictree

Hi Jing,

I don't know too much about the Silvestri line, I've only seen images of it on their website. Can your Bicam accept a 4x5 film adapter? My friend Dave is interested in the camera and likes to shoot with 4x5 film and also wants to be able to use the camera for 6x9, 645 applications.

Thanks,
Andrew

I have a silvestri bicam system for sale, with a new sliding back for Mamiya AFd mount.
this is a digital viewcamera system tailored for the 645 sized chip of digital backs, and has ALL movements.

This system includes the Bicam body, sliding back with ground glass magnifier and Flexi Maxi Bellows.
The Flexi Maxi Bellows extends up to 105mm and is great for studio closeups.

Some cosmetic signs of wear on the knob for the rise and fall (some of the black paint has fallen off from use)

excellent camera, the only reason I'm selling it as a whole system is because I want to downgrade to the Flexibellows since I do mostly wide angle shots, and so few people own a silvestri system

Price of a new kit is about $3600.

I will throw in a bayonet mount (copal 0) also

Shipping from New York
please email jing at superhyperreal dot com if interested