The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag for compact bag

madmaxmedia

Hi,

I have a gray Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag that I would like to trade for a small bag to fit my Sony NEX-C3+Canon 35mm rangefinder lens. The inner dimensions I need are roughly 4.5" x 3.5" x 2.5"- I just want something small as possible that will hold my camera only. There are plenty of bags available, but just thought I'd offer this messenger in a trade since I don't use it.

Here's the Lowepro messenger bag-

http://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Exchange-Camera-Messenger-Bag/dp/B004C4YT2K

Mine is in good condition, no obvious wear or marks but lightly used, so I would rate an 8 or 8+/10 cosmetically, and 10/10 function-wise. It has 2 velcro dividers inside.

Let me know what you got. I am in USA.

Thanks!
Steve

srtiwari

I have an Edit 120 Lowepro bag in Black, that I could trade. It is in 8+/10 condition, has a divider, and (will find) the longer strap, which I do not use. I, too, am in the USA.

madmaxmedia

Hey srtiwari,

Thanks for the reply! That one looks a bit big, but is still a better fit than my messenger bag.

How about we give it a day or 2 for other replies? If there are none, I would gladly trade with you (if someone has a smaller bag but wants the Edit 120 instead of the messenger bag, we could even do a 3-way trade...)

Thanks,
Steve

back alley

just an fyi...if you slit the threads that divide the 2 front pockets to make it one pocket...it fits an ipad.