The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AF & MF lenses

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Clearing up the clutter at home and so I've decided to hopefully find a new home for the following spare items, all in excellent condition:

Mamiya 645 AFD II, 80/2.8 AF, 120/220 film back - $800. I kept this as my backup for my 645DF but seldom used. I'll throw in a RRS L Bracket.

Mamiya 50/4 Shift - great condition. Very minor brassing on body. Excellent condition overall and great glass. - $500

Mamiya 55/2.8 AF - excellent condition like new - $500

Mamiya 210/2.8 ULD AF - excellent, bought new 2011 and used only a couple of times. $600

Mamiya 300/5.6 ULD MF - excellent condition and great glass. $200

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Re: FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II outfit and lenses

Sale Panding on the 645 AFDII body.

Lenses still available.

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

The following are still available:

Mamiya 50/4 Shift - great condition. Very minor brassing on body. Excellent condition overall and great glass. - $500
Mamiya 55/2.8 AF - excellent condition like new - $250
Mamiya 210/2.8 ULD AF - excellent, bought new 2011 and used only a couple of times. $600
Mamiya 300/5.6 ULD MF - excellent condition and great glass. $200

I'm open to reasonable offers too. No hurry on my end but these are just taking up space and need good homes that'll use these great lenses.

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey Graham... the 210 ULD is an f4 lens, right? (not 2.8).

Cheers,
Shelby