The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G3 kit with 14-42 lens

Elliot

Panasonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens is just short of six months old. I bought it from Kenmore Camera on 6/19/2011 and received it a few days later. I estimate no more than 1,500 shutter actuations, based on the SD cards used with it. It is in excellent condition, looks and functions as new. The LCD has been covered from day one with a simple, non-adhesive lcd protector, and the lens has been covered similarly with a UV filter (not included).

The camera and everything that came with it, including the box and all other materials and equipment are included. (I have a second Panasonic original equipment battery that has been used only a couple of times as backup and I will include that for an additional $40.)

I can send the kit to a PayPal verified buyer as early as Monday, December 19, and can ship at least through Wednesday, December 21. FedEx Ground from Florida to the continental U.S. is included in the price. Additional cost for quicker service will be based on where you live and what FedEx level of service (or USPS priority or express mail) you wish to have.

I am elliotv on eBay and have a 100% rating there for over 11 years. The camera kit as described is $495, with second battery is $535.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Last edited:

Elliot

Withdrawn. I have decided to keep the G3 after testing it against a couple of other cameras.