The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rokinon (Samyang) 85mm f/1.4 lens - Canon

Erik_A

FS: 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens for Canon made by Samyang (branded Rokinon) **MANUAL FOCUS ONLY**
$250.00 via Paypal gift, I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS (if regular Paypal add 3%):

Bought November 2011 (last month) and used once. It is a very sharp copy. This lens is indistinguishable from new, no marks, scratches, or dust. Includes the box and OEM lens hood. I replaced the generic front and rear caps with genuine Canon brand caps. I am selling because of my aging eyesight is not what it used to be and with glasses I found it took me too long to use the manual focus. The resulting images from that job were fantastic though.

Specs:
This is an amazing manual focus lens (no AF), which gives you a medium telephoto field of view that's ideal for portraits. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 85mm lens focuses as close as 3.3' (30.48 cm) from the lens, and includes a lens hood. This lens is designed for use with full-frame film and digital cameras, and may also be used with cameras with APS-C sized sensors.
Bright f/1.4 medium telephoto portrait lens
Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.3' (1.0 m) for enhanced portrait shots
Designed for use with full-frame cameras, and may also be used with APS-C cameras

Removable lens hood included
Focal Length: 85 mm; Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 127.5 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/1.4; Minimum: f/22
Camera Mount Type: Canon EOS
Format Compatibility: DSLR (both Full frame and APS-C Sensor)
Angle of View 28.3°
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3' (1.01 m)
Groups/Elements: 7/9
Filter Thread Front: 72 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.75 x 3.25" (69.85 x 82.55 mm)
Weight: 1.4 lb (635 g)