The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Leitz 50mm f2 Summicron RIGID *EXC* (with tons of extras) *Price Reduced*

Morituri

Summicron Rigid in superb condition. *EXC* I think you might call it.

If you are looking for a superb Rigid Summicron with highest standards, look no further.

Lens surfaces are flawless. No haze, no fungus, no separation, coating looks brilliant and contrasty. Aperture and focus glides and ticks back and forth simply perfectly. It feels like it has had a brand new CLA. Even the infinity focus lock snaps back into the lock by itself gently when you slide it from close to infinity focus, no need to depress the little spring to get it locked-in, prefect.

Included is some sort of an attachment (Leica number #17672). I think it's for use with Leica Novoflex or something?

Comes with;

- Summicron Rigid.
- Original Leitz UV filter
- Original Leitz green filter with it's case (perfect for landscape/foliage pictures)
- Original Leitz front cover
- Original Leitz back cover
- Original Leitz tilted lens shade

Price: $1000 TO BUY IT NOW (considering it's shape, and all the extra accessories you get…) OR give me your highest offer for the lot, and I'll sell to the highest bidder later.

Last edited:

Morituri

up, I'm removing the "best offer" bit, $1000, very fair price for this lens with all the extras, maybe new years gift to someone? ;)

Morituri

Surprised this hasn't sold yet, it's a great price at it's shape with all the filters and stuff at $1000.