The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax K5 package

ecsh

Pentax K5 Body, with Pentax Grip and Mestos L pLate for sale as a package.
Body is a year old. Originally replaced by Pentax for a stain, this is a new body with no sensor stain. Grip is original Pentax weatherproof grip for the K5, and comes with 2 Pentax batteries. The L plate is from Mestos, and is ArcaSwiss compatible. Fits in my RRS and Photoclam ballheads. Each piece is in Mint+ condition. Less than 1500 clicks on the K5 body. No issues at all. Has had a GGS LCD protector on from day one. I have all boxing material for each item such as you would get as new. Any questions, just ask. PM or email works for me. I have alot of 100% feedback over on FM and on Ebay as well, with over 100 transactions. Asking $1100.00, i will pick up paypal, you pay for your method of shipping.