The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GR1, GRD IV White, CV 40mm Nokton

JSRockit

US Only!

Ricoh GR1 with Ricoh Case in excellent condition. LCD works 100% and the camera is in excellent physical and working condition. The case is in good condition. Comes with a battery and wrist strap. $350 shipped

Ricoh GR Digital IV White Edition in excellent condition with original box, manuals, warranty card (not filled out), original receipt, charger / power supply (USA and Singapore attachments), cables, lens cap, white ricoh wrist strap, etc. i.e. everything it came with new. This is not available right now due to the floods that occurred in Thailand. They go for $800 on ebay. I'm selling mine for $630 shipped

Voigtlander 40mm Nokton Classic in excellent condition with original box, i.e. no haze, scratches, fog, etc. It also includes the Voigtlander LH-5 hood with original box, original front and back caps, and a Tiffen 43mm UV protector. $450 shipped

[email protected]