The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 Titanium **with Presentation Case, CLA'd**

glass

I know i'll regret, but I have to sell this camera this festive season for some other purchases. Pamper yourself or someone you love with this lovely M6 Titanium.

Classic M6 Titanium with 0.72vf. Comes with presentation case. Just sent for CLA (and spent almost $200), everything is good as new, shutter speeds accurate, metering spot-on.

Priced accordingly (much lower than what's going on on the big auction site) due to the little nick seen near advance lever - see attached picture. Nothing serious, simply cosmetic.

Letting go for just US$1650, nett to me inclusive of shipping internationally. Prefer paypal payment. PM for more details.