The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8 mki and Manfrotto 3021 with head(trade for Nikon)

S

Steven_Brandt

hey guys(and gals) I heard about this place via a user from fredmiranda.com and so I thought I would check it out. so I am new here, but if you need feedback references feel free to check me out over there :)

I have an 85mm 1.8 in excellent condition(comes with box, manual and also a hood for it) I paid $480+(with 2 year accidental insurance) earlier this year from B&H, and would LIKE to get $350, but since the market for this lens used has dropped so much because of the drop in NEW price at B&H I must go even further to $300. Which is a great price for such a beautiful lens! I have a picture attached below but if you want more images I can do so :)
I would consider trading it for Nikon glass, I am most interested in prime lenses but if it was a fast zoom I would think about it. I own the Nikon 35mm 1.8 and 180mm 2.8 so most any of the other fast primes I would be interested(most in the 85mm 1.8 or 50mm 1.4) I would possibly do cash on my end for a Nikon prime of higher value then mine.

Lastly I have the Canon 50mm f/1.8 Mki lens(metal mount) its in good condition and comes with a Zeikos UV filter on it. I payed $190+ for it earlier this year and would like to see $125. Would be interested in trading either both the lenses I have for a Nikon of equal value, or a straight trade(Nikon 50mm 1.8G?) Pic is below but if you need more feel free to ask.

Anyway feel free to make offers or ask questions, if you want to call me just PM me and I can get you my number :)

Merry Christmas everyone!