The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya ZD Full Kit including Lenses and Accessories

P

Polydor

I assume most people looking at this will know what this camera system is

For those who don't - the only comparable system out there is the Leica S2

Shooting 22 mega pixel images without anti aliasing is far and beyond a D3X/Canon 5d MkII - and is possibly the best system for someone who wants to shoot medium format digital in a studio setting which can print BIG without re-mortgaging

The full list of whats on offer is below

I would prefer not to split this system up - as it is, and will always be adaptable to any job you throw at it.

Even though I have no firm idea of shutter actuations - the most its been used is a hundred shutters a month for its life - so it should be around 5k - if that - over the past 6 months, I know I've only taken 400 snaps with it.

It has never been droped / used in anger / used in the field - always in the studio and always well respected.

Mamiya ZD SLR Boxed and complete with manual etc
Sensor Cover/Cap
Dual Battery Charger [charges two batteries at a go if required]
Original Mamiya Stap [unopened/unused]
5 Meter Firewire Cable [for tethered shooting]

Two Original Batteries - both hold good charge for over 100 shots / 2hours tethered
First battery came with the camera - second battery is boxed

BOTH the Infrared AND the Anti-Moire Filter
The latter selling for in excess of $1500 USD new online - and mine has only ever been out of the box once for a specific project.
Both in perfect condition with their holders

Original Focusing Screen with Grid [originally inside the camera]

A Second Focusing Screen - clear spot prism
Excellent condition - boxed

Right Angle Viewfinder

AC DC Power Cable to allow you to shoot whilst powered from the mains, includes a second battery door cover to allow battery door to remain shut, whilst the cable comes out of the camera - easily interchanged]

[US & UK plugs supplied which work with both the Batter Charger and the AC DC Power Cable]

Lenses:
35mm AF [Approx 90 degree field of view - 24mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
Excellent condition - boxed, includes lens hood
55mm AF [Approx 60 degree field of view - 35mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
Good condition - unboxed boxed
80mm F2.8 AF [Approx 40 degree field of view - 58mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
150mm [Approx 20 degree field of view [I think] - 100mm lens as a 35mm equivalent] Excellent condition - boxed, includes lens hood

Special Purpose Lenses:
80mm F4 Macro MF [2:1 without extension tube, 1:1 with] Good condition - boxed
120mm F4 Macro MF [1:1 without extension tube, 2:1 with] Excellent condition - boxed
Macro Extension Tube [unboxed]

The only thing worth mentioning about the camera is the rubber which covers the firewire port has been lost [it doesn't affect anything, and if you real want one, I'm sure you can order a replacement.

It currently runs firmware 1.01 - but I can send it to get upgraded to the latest one if you are willing to pay the £100 it will cost - I enquired about it as I was considering purchasing the new AFD Schneider 80mm lens - but after shooting it on an AFD body, I prefered the lighter one included in this sale, as I always prefer handheld, and could see no difference in results.

It will be available for viewing / actual physical purchase on 7th January 2012 - when I get back from hols - but as I know this may not be the quickest sale, I thought Id give you guys a heads up well before posting it on ebay :)

I can send you a quick snap which I took of the kit before leaving if needed

Unit [and owner] based in Central London, UK

Inspection / confirmation is welcome after price is agreed - but please no time wasters - there isn't enough of it to waste it

I am happy to send internationally on clear receipt of funds only - cash pick up is fine etc etc etc - and if you want to do it through eBay - I can list it - I have good [lots of] feedback - all positive - ask for a link ;)

Offers in the region of £4,500 GBP / $7,000 USD/ €5,500 Euro / 5 oz Gold ;)
This is a private sale, and no tax is applicable
But cash on the table is better than numbers on a screen

Merry Xmas and thanks for looking

fujis5

I assume most people looking at this will know what this camera system is

For those who don't - the only comparable system out there is the Leica S2

Shooting 22 mega pixel images without anti aliasing is far and beyond a D3X/Canon 5d MkII - and is possibly the best system for someone who wants to shoot medium format digital in a studio setting which can print BIG without re-mortgaging

The full list of whats on offer is below

I would prefer not to split this system up - as it is, and will always be adaptable to any job you throw at it.

Even though I have no firm idea of shutter actuations - the most its been used is a hundred shutters a month for its life - so it should be around 5k - if that - over the past 6 months, I know I've only taken 400 snaps with it.

It has never been droped / used in anger / used in the field - always in the studio and always well respected.

Mamiya ZD SLR Boxed and complete with manual etc
Sensor Cover/Cap
Dual Battery Charger [charges two batteries at a go if required]
Original Mamiya Stap [unopened/unused]
5 Meter Firewire Cable [for tethered shooting]

Two Original Batteries - both hold good charge for over 100 shots / 2hours tethered
First battery came with the camera - second battery is boxed

BOTH the Infrared AND the Anti-Moire Filter
The latter selling for in excess of $1500 USD new online - and mine has only ever been out of the box once for a specific project.
Both in perfect condition with their holders

Original Focusing Screen with Grid [originally inside the camera]

A Second Focusing Screen - clear spot prism

Right Angle Viewfinder

AC DC Power Cable to allow you to shoot whilst powered from the mains, includes a second battery door cover to allow battery door to remain shut, whilst the cable comes out of the camera - easily interchanged]

[US & UK plugs supplied which work with both the Batter Charger and the AC DC Power Cable]

Lenses:
35mm AF [Approx 90 degree field of view - 24mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
55mm AF [Approx 60 degree field of view - 35mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
Good condition - unboxed boxed
80mm F2.8 AF [Approx 40 degree field of view - 58mm lens as a 35mm equivalent]
150mm [Approx 20 degree field of view [I think] - 100mm lens as a 35mm equivalent] Excellent condition - boxed, includes lens hood

Special Purpose Lenses:
80mm F4 Macro MF [2:1 without extension tube, 1:1 with] Good condition - boxed
120mm F4 Macro MF [1:1 without extension tube, 2:1 with] Excellent condition - boxed
Macro Extension Tube [unboxed]

The only thing worth mentioning about the camera is the rubber which covers the firewire port has been lost [it doesn't affect anything, and if you real want one, I'm sure you can order a replacement.

It currently runs firmware 1.01 - but I can send it to get upgraded to the latest one if you are willing to pay the £100 it will cost - I enquired about it as I was considering purchasing the new AFD Schneider 80mm lens - but after shooting it on an AFD body, I prefered the lighter one included in this sale, as I always prefer handheld, and could see no difference in results.

It will be available for viewing / actual physical purchase on 7th January 2012 - when I get back from hols - but as I know this may not be the quickest sale, I thought Id give you guys a heads up well before posting it on ebay :)

I can send you a quick snap which I took of the kit before leaving if needed

Unit [and owner] based in Central London, UK

Inspection / confirmation is welcome after price is agreed - but please no time wasters - there isn't enough of it to waste it

I am happy to send internationally on clear receipt of funds only - cash pick up is fine etc etc etc - and if you want to do it through eBay - I can list it - I have good [lots of] feedback - all positive - ask for a link ;)

Offers in the region of £4,500 GBP / $7,000 USD/ €5,500 Euro / 5 oz Gold ;)
This is a private sale, and no tax is applicable
But cash on the table is better than numbers on a screen

Merry Xmas and thanks for looking
Hello.
I'm interested in AF35mm lens.
Will you sell it separately.
Regards,

P

Polydor

Hi guys

Just before I put this kit on ebay I thought i'd 'bump' it, and add a lens I forgot to put on the list

A Mamiya 210mm F4 MF in perfect condition with case and caps but no box

[EDIT - its on eBay, but w/o all pics]
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290668059595
[/EDIT]

The price is still the same / offers in the region of are of course welcome.

Thanks

P

Last edited: