The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH, 35 Summilux ASPH, 50 Summilux pre asph (latest)

markwon

1. Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH--6 Bit coded, flawless lens with hood, caps, box, papers and leather pouch.

$3000

2. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH--6 Bit coded, flawless lens with hood, caps, box, papers and leather pouch.

SOLD

3. Leica 50mm Summilux 50mm pre-ASPH (Mandler lens with pull out hood)--Lens is hardly broken-in. Box and everything.

SOLD

Add 2% for paypal (I'll cover the rest) and $45 for shipping.

Last edited:

D&A

Hi Mark,

A very small point, but thought I'd mention that in your posted image, the 24mm Elmarit and 50mm Lux pre Asph are not in front of their respective boxes (they're reversed). I've only pointed this out just in case there was the remote chance that you put back each lens (inside it's leather case) and then inserted them into the wrong box and that they got shipped out that way. Other than that, spectacular looking lenses!

Dave (D&A)

markwon

Dave, I appreciate the heads up. I'll have to make sure to check the pieces and match them appropriately. Thanks again!

Hi Mark,

A very small point, but thought I'd mention that in your posted image, the 24mm Elmarit and 50mm Lux pre Asph are not in front of their respective boxes (they're reversed). I've only pointed this out just in case there was the remote chance that you put back each lens (inside it's leather case) and then inserted them into the wrong box and that they got shipped out that way. Other than that, spectacular looking lenses!

Dave (D&A)

markwon

24 Elmarit ASPH still available. For reference, here is a shot taken with this lens on a M8 at ISO1250 and shutter speed 1/20:

A beautiful copy and very useful as a wide on either Crop or FF bodies.