The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray LNIB

bradhusick

LNIB Leica M9 Steel Gray. 2145 shutter actuations. Perfect except for one tiny mark near right lug - shown in photo, very hard to see. Includes steel gray Thumbs-Up (no lettering). Schott-glass screen protector in place from day-one as new. Plastic still on base, perfect condition. Complete in original silver and outer paper boxes exactly like new with matching serial numbers.

I don't need two M9 cameras so this is for sale.

$6100 net.

Last edited:

bradhusick

The camera was purchased in Nov. 2009 and is still under the 3-year Leica Passport warranty. The reg card is blank and the Lightroom software has not been downloaded. I'd be happy to turn over the receipt and notify Leica. The small dark mark is purely cosmetic - there's no dent or scratch there, it's just a little dark. I am not sure what might have caused it - I used the camera inside a black leather Luigi case so it's possible that's where the mark appeared. This is my 7th Leica M digital camera. I have owned two M8s, three M8.2s and two M9s. I have sold all but the last two and everyone has been thrilled with the condition I keep my cameras and the packaging. Most people come back to me saying the camera looked brand new, and do I have any lenses I'd like to sell! I tried buying one back but the new owner wouldn't part with it.

bradhusick

bump. Price lowered to $5900 net, Thumbs-Up not included.

Reminder - this includes Lightroom ($300 value) so it's comparable to other M9 sales at $5600 which is lower than you'll find any M9 in this condition.

Last edited:

bradhusick

LAST PRICE DROP on M9

Last price drop. $5650 including shipping to lower-48.

Please pay by cashier's check or add 3% for paypal.