The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GF1, 20/1.7, 14/2.5, M>mFT Adapter, Case, LX5, Case

wjlapier

Time to trim down the cameras a bit. Sticking with the Fuji X10 and Ricoh GXR for a while.

I have for sale Panasonic GF-1 with 20/1.7 and 14/2.5 lenses. Also included is the Panasonic full body case you can only use with the primes I have for sale. Everything is in excellent condition. I haven't used the GF1 for a long time and has been stored in a padded case along with the lenses. All boxes included. I'd prefer to ship to CONUS only. $650 s/p!

I'll include the Rayqual M>mFT adapter ( has box too ) for an additional $100. By itself, $110.

Also for sale, Panasonic LX5. I really like this camera, but with so many digital cameras and using the Fuji most of the time, it's time to let it go. Excellent condition--near new condition. I also have the Leica soft leather case which is really nice! Boxes for both. Shipping same. $325 s/p!

Tons of feedback on FM.com. Done many high priced sales here and well as RFF.

Thanx--Bill