The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor 28/3.5 and 35/3.5 LTM--Near Mint

wjlapier

I have two tiny Nikkor LTM wide lenses I'm now ready to let go. These lenses are very well made, sharp, and smooth to use. No issues at all with mechanics or glass.

First, Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 LTM. In near mint condition. Besides what you see in the photo I have the original front cap and leather case. The bottom cap is generic and has velcro as you can see. If purchased with the 35 you can hook the lenses together and store/carry them in the little Leica leather pouch in the photo. $400 s/p CONUS.

Next, Nikkor 35mm f/3.5 LTM. Same as the above lens condition wise. Also has original front cap and leather case, as well as generic rear cap with velcro. $400 s/p CONUS.

Sold separately, lens, original front cap, generic rear cap, and Nikon leather hard case only.

If purchased together I'll include the Leica pouch, generic Russian cap, the Leica filter adapter--forgot it's model name, but you can use as a hood. The original Nikon front caps are hard to come by so I just stored them and purchased the Russian ones--might have another somewhere. Together, $785 s/p CONUS.

Thanx--Bill