The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M3 serial 1.1M+ and Summicron 35mm f/2 v1 (with matching box!). A&A case.

glee719

Well, nobody bought this yet so I am trying it here by dropping the price. I prefer to sell this as a set. The asking price of $2500 does not include payment fees (if there are any) but I will cover shipping to the lower 48 states. I want to raise some cash because I just dropped few thousand dollars on a underwater setup that's why I am lowering the price.

First up is the M3 body with a high serial number. The body is in great condition and all functions work. The only marks are around the film door. I just sent the lens below for CLA along with this body so the viewfinder is adjusted and mated perfectly.

Second item is the coveted 35mm Summicron v1, boxed with matching serial numbers. Receipt from Essex Camera for CLA is included. This lens is in great condition optically, mechanically, and optically.

Last item is an Artisan and Artist leather half-case. The leather is very good quality and fits the M3 very snugly. It comes with pouch and box.