The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM Flashes, Bounce Grip, Accessories, Cables, Connector, more!

mls64

I have a large lot of Olympus OM flash gear that I'm putting up for sale, the list includes: T32 flashes, Bounce Grip 2 with cables, Zoom for T32, Sto-fen diffuser for T32, filter kit for T32, instruction manuals, TTL multi-connector, and several TTL cables.

I'd prefer to sell the lot complete, includes instruction manuals for the flashes, OM Flash group system manual, diffusers, zoom, 2 flashes (and I'll throw in one that fires but is broken, for parts), bounce grip, cables for bounce grip. $310 including shipping. Add 3% for Paypal (the same applies to all items below)

The lot with the flashes, bounce grip, flash accessories (first picture below) for $220 shipped.

The lot of TTL cables and multi-connector (excluding the two cables pictured with the bounce grip) for $135 shipped.

Otherwise, individual prices are listed.

Bounce Grip 2, TTL cord, and M-Grip Cable (for firing winder or motor drive)
Good condition, lots of dings on the bottom plate and mounting, purely cosmetic. Grip was checked out by Camtech a while ago, and hardly used since. Takes 4 C-cell batteries, not included. $96 complete, shipped.

Zoom attachment for T32 flash, very good condition $45 shipped.

Sto-fen diffuser for T32 flash, $15.50 shipped.

T32 flash. Good condition, works well, marks on top and front, includes instruction manual. $56 shipped

T32 flash. Good condition, works well, marks on top, front, etc. Instruction manual included. $56 shipped

Olympus filter pack, with 2 ND filters and one wide angle diffuser for T32 flashes, including case and instructions. $20 shipped.

Cables and connectors:
TTL Auto Cord T 2m in original box $25 shipped

TTL Auto Cord T 5m in original box with instructions $34 shipped

TTL Auto Cord T 5m, no box $29 shipped

TTL Auto Cord T 0.3m, in Olympus bubble wrap $18 shipped

TTL Auto Cord T 1m? it is coiled so I can't tell exact length $25 shipped

TTL Auto Multi Connector, allows connection of 3 flashes from one camera. $29 shipped

Flash group:

Bounce Grip 2, TTL cord, and M-Grip Cable (for firing winder or motor drive)
Good condition, lots of dings on the bottom plate and mounting, purely cosmetic. Grip was checked out by Camtech a while ago, and hardly used since. Takes 4 C-cell batteries, not included. $96 complete, shipped.

Sto-fen diffuser for T32 flash (you can see it in the group picture, below the zoom attachment), $15.50 shipped.

Zoom attachment for T32 flash, very good condition $45 shipped:

T32 flash. Good condition, works well, marks on top and front, includes instruction manual. $56 shipped:

T32 flash. Good condition, works well, marks on top, front, etc. Instruction manual included. $56 shipped:

Olympus filter pack, with 2 ND filters and one wide angle diffuser for T32 flashes, including case and instructions. $20 shipped:

TTL lot, including everything below, $135 shipped (add 3% PayPal)

TTL Auto Cord T 2m in original box $25 shipped:

TTL Auto Cord T 5m in original box with instructions $34 shipped:

TTL Auto Cord T 5m, no box $29 shipped:

TTL Auto Cord T 0.3m, in Olympus bubble wrap $18 shipped:

TTL Auto Cord T 1m? it is coiled so I can't tell exact length $25 shipped:

TTL Auto Multi Connector, allows connection of 3 flashes from one camera. $29 shipped:

PayPal or money order or cashier's check for payment. Paypal add 3%.

My perfect feedback can be seen at ebay under the same username.

Thanks for looking.
Michael

mls64

Lower price, for any Olympus strobists out there:
Entire lot $285
Flash lot $200
Cable/connector lot $125
Add 3% for PayPal

Shipped prices listed in the ad are USA only. For international shipment please contact me.

Last edited: