The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G2 kit, lenses, flash, accessories.

mls64

I know I’ll kick myself later, but I’m putting up my Contax G2 kit for sale. This camera and its lenses are wonderful. The 28 and 45 lenses are right up
there with Leica. I haven’t been shooting much film, and need the funds for some Leica glass, so here goes.

Contax G2 camera, 28, 45, 90 lenses, TLA200 flash, hoods, caps, instructions, remote cable, strap, instructions, filters, Monza m43 adapter, all for $1695
shipped in the USA. Add 3% for PayPal

I will not separate out any parts except the Monza adapter to use the lenses on micro 4/3 cameras, and only if the kit buyer doesn’t want it, so the kit
must sell before I part with this. Subtract $100 if you are buying the kit and don’t need this.

G2 camera, with cap. Excellent condition, minimal wear marks on front and back, as seen in the photos. All functions work great, including the LCDs.
Sticker peeling off the bottom, but otherwise bottom plate is excellent, too.

Contax leather strap for G2, excellent condition, not sure it was used much, if at all.

Contax Remote shutter release cable.

28mm f2.8 Zeiss Biogon T lens. Excellent. Glass is clean, a few dust specks, no fungus, haze, or scratches. Always used with a filter. Body is excellent
with minimal wear marks on aperture ring. Caps included.

45mm f2 Zeiss Planar T. Excellent condition. Glass clean, no fungus, haze, or scratches or coating marks. Aperture clicks beautifully. Body is in
excellent condition with minimal wear. Used with a filter. Caps included.

90mm f2.8 Zeiss Sonnar T Very Good condition overall. Glass is clear, with some dust specks in lens. No haze, fungus, or scratches. Looks like very light cleaning marks on front element, but only seen with flashlight torture test. To look through it is very clean. Some minimal wear marks on aperture ring. Caps show some wear of course.

GG!, 2, 3 lens hoods and one Lens hood Cap. Lens hoods show typical wear, with flaking of the black interior, but overall good condition.

Contax Lens pouches, in great condition (pictured in the 1st photo), for all three lenses.

Contax TLA200 Flash in excellent condition, with case (you can see the case in the 1st photo).

Instruction books for TLA200 and G2.

Spare rubber viewfinder cover included. Expensive part, hard to find!

46mm Marumi DHG lens protection filters (not pictured) and cases included.

Assorted Hoya and Tiffen Filters included.

CR2 batteries, new, for G2 and TLA200. I think I have about 18-20 of these, will include them.

I have perfect feedback score on eBay, under the same username.

Thanks for looking. - Michael

mls64

Lower price: $1650, shipped, insured, paypal'd (a money order would be nicer)
Take $100 off if you don't need the Monza m43 adapter.