The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Classic MF Nikkors (Micro, AI, AIS, PC)

Sheldon N

Selling off some classic AIS Nikkor glass for a friend. All the lenses are in nice clean condition, good glass and nice cosmetics. Most of them are mint, or mint minus with just a couple light marks. Please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

These are some of Nikon's sharpest lenses, and are classics for a good reason. I'd be glad to shoot sample photos with my 1Ds III and an adapter if you need specific image questions answered.

Sale includes what's shown in the photo for each lens. All prices include shipping/paypal fees. I've got extensive feedback at Fred Miranda under the same username.

Thanks!

Nikkor 135mm f/2 AI - $450 (sliding hood, screw on front cap, MF ring is firm but evenly damped)

Nikon PC-Nikkor 35mm f/2.8 - $325 (newest black knob version, improved optics, includes hood)

Nikon Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AIS - $175 (Sharp little lens! Better than my 50L)

Nikon Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 AIS - $300 (Includes hood, Sharp with really nice rendition, plus a great macro)

Nikon Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4 AIS - $450 (I also have a RRS B82 plate available for this for an extra $25)

Nikon Extension Tube Set: PK-12, PK-13, PN-11 plus RRS Plate - $150

Nikon Nikkor 50-135mm f/3.5 AI - $175 (with hood and Nikon A2 filter)

35 PC

50 Micro

105 Micro

200 Micro

Extension Tubes

50-135