The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Hexanon 30mm 1.9

Rawfa

Yes. I´ve seen this lens mounted on a NEX but then I lost the link. I´ve just found it and realized the guys had to tear the camera apart and make a DIY job to get it to fit on the NEX :( too bad. It would have made a perfect pancake for the nex.

Rawfa

Actually, no. One can display a cute little camera and lens package. That is all.
Your opinion doesn´t reflect the results I´ve seen from this combo and even if they did people have different conceptions of what´s best for their needs.
I use all the time a us$20 30mm f1.7 full of corner distortion that I absolutely love, while some photographer despise it it is a personal choice that helps me express my self artistically in ways that regular lenses don´t .