The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M7 .85x and 50 Summilux e43

I

illuminati_02

Beautiful camera and lens available. Last of my collection that included an m2, m8, 21 sa, 35 lux, 75 lux, and e55 90, as well as others, but this camera and lens are my favorite. I just do not use them enough anymore.

Leica M7 0.85x black, later serial with mp finder. Excellent condition with one small rub mark on finish on back by film door. Perfect mechanically. Went to Leica in July of this year and had the optical reader put in, all electronics went through and had a complete check-up. Boxes and card included. Meter is very sensitive, viewfinder is the brightest I have ever used. $2400

Leica 50mm Summilux e43 black. Includes box, caps, and hood. My favorite 50 I have ever used, of dozens, and favorite for Leica. Fantastic wide open. Very clean. Glass looks great. No marks, scratches, dust. Small pin size mark on body by 16 on distance scale. Some light dry oil on the blades that is shown in the pics that hasn't grown since I have owned it. Works perfectly, excellent condition. $2000

I

illuminati_02

Paypal, I pay fees and shipping.
Photos will be added shortly.

I

illuminati_02

As can be seen in the pic, M7 was returned from Leica with .72x outer box.

I

illuminati_02

I have buy/sell feedback on RFF, and perfect feedback on eBay selling mostly cameras.