The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

180 F2 SUMMCIRON R ETC.

T

tph3723

SELLING THE FOLOWING ITEMS.

180 F2 SUMMICRON R ROM SERIAL#9E969E $3000(BOUGHT THIS LENS FROM WODDY AND DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO USE IT)COME WITH LOWPRO CASE AND LENS PLATE. PAYPAL & SHIPPED CONUS TO PAYPAL ADDRESS.

28-90 F2.8-F4 ASPHERICAL R ROM SERIAL#11365 $1600 IN LEICA SOFT CASE THAT COME WITH IT. PAYPAL & SHIPPED CONUS TO PAYPAL ADDRESS.

15 F3.5 SUPER-ELMAR R #3217021 $1650 WITH LEICA SOFT POUCH, beautiful lens. PAYPAL & SHIPPED CONUS TO PAYPAL ADDRESS.

CONTAX 21 F2.8 DISTAGON SERIAL #8094784 $1800 COME WITH CONTAX FILTER(BOUGHT THIS LENS FROM Mike Hatam AND ALSO DIDN'T GOT A CHANCE TO USE IT). PAYPAL AND SHIPPED TO CONUS TO PAYPLA ADDRESS.

The lens will be shipped FEDEX gound immediately after payment is cleared. I am in Los Angeles CA, 90027. Tel. 213-453-5596. Lenses are in excellent condition. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Francisco Tan

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Francisco is a true a very nice guy, a talented photographer, and a true gentleman. You'll be in good hands if you buy any of his gear.

woodyspedden

Francisco is a true a very nice guy, a talented photographer, and a true gentleman. You'll be in good hands if you buy any of his gear.
Since this was my lens I can tell you that, barring any event from Francisco and I doubt it as he is, in my opinion a really nice man and I hope his health problems diminish quickly. I loved this lens and it is an example of the very best. The optics were perfect and the barrel cosmetics flawless. There was no evidence of oil, dirt or such on the aperture blades so this lens could be your basic perfect portrait product. A little long for some tastes but I loved it for just that purpose because the Bokeh was superb and once you got used to the very shallow DOF you were off to the races.

I hope Francisco gets his price because believe me he is making no money at this price.

Woody

T

tph3723

Hi Mike and Woody, I really appreciate very much for you kind words. When you are over the hell, it's difficult for one to spell right, and I'm so sorry about that Woody.