The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS/WTT Leica 35mm Summilux, 50mm Summicron, filters, grip

zyl8tr

I will ship on my dime USPS Priority to Conusa. You pay paypal fees or I will accept paypal gift, or paypal check. Call me for faster response 415/2990197

Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH E46 version 1
Body and glass is perfect. One tab on the hood is broke but the hood attaches with no problems. 6 bit coded. No box!!! Will only come with leather pouch, hood, hood cover, back cover. No filter included. Asking $4200. Will consider trades for Zeiss Biogon 25mm or 28mm, VC 35 F1.4 MC, Nokton 50mm f1.1.

Latest version Summicron 50mm F2 with built in hood and 6bit coded. NO box!! Will only come with leather pouch, front and back lens cover. Body and glass is clean and almost no sign of use. Will consider trades for Zeiss Biogon 25mm or 28mm, VC 35 F1.4 MC, Nokton 50mm f1.1. Asking $1800

BW e39 uv/ir $40
Leica e39 uv/ir $60
Leica e46 UV $70
BW e46 UV/IR $50

Leica Grip. Works with m8, m8.2 and m9. Excellent condition. No box. Asking $125