The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS [US] Leica 35mm Summilux FLE OR 35mm Summicron Chrome, Like New

just4fun

Hi,
I have Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE and 35mm Summicron ASPH Chrome, both are latest with 6 bit coded. I ordered and wait for them for over 6 months!
Now, I need to sell either 1 of them to make fund for upgrading my recording studio.
They Both New and full warranty (not registered yet)
However, The SUMMILUX, I can't resist and did take it out and shoot for few hours with it on Christmas day
The Summicron is Brand new, never touch, still inside the box. For that reason, I see no point taking pictures, they are new.

So, first one Paypal me $6500 for Summilux or $3500 for Summicron get it.
Note that if you buy the Summilux, you also get free B+W Filter as I already ordered it at Amazon.

You then later must pay additional fee for Shipping, Please PM me. I will ship anywhere in the world! Within US, Shipping cost will likely around $20 and International is $50

Some preference:
I am in Orange County California
My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi. I am selling some Leica Stuffs over there right now, if you want to buy it, let me know as well.
I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought a 35mm Summicron ASPH from silverlight99 etc...

Thanks!
Sonny

just4fun

Update Pictures for the Summicron, It was take out for picture only and not even out of the plastic bag. I'll give you an original receipt for 3 years warranty... I bought it just before Christmas day.
Thanks

just4fun

Bump 1 more time before ebay, have some interest but nothing yet :)
I will give a free shipping to US buyer! hurry!

just4fun

Sale pending on the cron, the Summilux still available... I am now will ship international.
Thanks

Price Update: If you agree to use Paypal GiFT, Price will be:
35mm Summilux : $6300
35mm Summicron (not officially sold yet) $3400

All Prices are not including shipping

just4fun

New price before ebay - for sure this time :)
35mm Summilux : $6200 - Lowest ever! you still have warranty and condition is like new.
35mm Summicron (Deal fell due to buyer request me to ship to different address in his Paypal file) $3300 - Never used, full warranty.
Items will on Ebay this weekend if no takers.
Thanks!

just4fun

Making Last effort selling the BRAND NEW NEVER USE 35mm Summicron Chrome. You'll get full 3 years warranty, I will also include original Receipt (Bought last Christmas 2011)
Final Price NET and Firm: $3300 Net, Free Ship in US

Thanks ~