The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon 50, Voigtlander 15, CV finders, etc

robertwright

For Sale:

Canon 50mm f1.8 v2 "nifty fifty", less than a year old, w/box, clean. $80 shipped.

Canon EFII 25mm extension tube (this is for closeup not lens doubling) LNIB-$90 shipped.

CV15mm f4.5 LTM - "user" glass is clean- small cleaning mark on front element I can't even photograph or see w/o a loupe- I only mention it to be clear. Unless you know where to look hard to see. Barrel shows wear around hood bc I had the UVIR mounted there while I was using it see pics. $250 shipped.

CV15mm and CV21mm finders- both $100 ea. shipped.

Milich brass LTM 28-90 adapter for coding- $100 shipped.

Milich CV12mm Hood/UVIR reverse holder- $50 shipped.

Pics to follow. Paypal or you can give me a cc and I can process with Squareup App on iPhone if that floats your boat. I'm happy with Paypal.

Shipping will be USPS flat rate boxes unless you want something more exotic and want to pay.

All this going up on ebay next sunday but thought I'd give you all a heads-up.

robertwright

Bump for Canon 50 and EFII 25mm extension tube,

milich 28/90 ltm for coding

ALSO -- for Noct FAns:

B+W UVIR 60mm--75 shipped
B+W ND 8X 60mm--50 shipped

the clean-out continues...