The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 28 summicron ASPH, 6 bit, LNIB, one owner

B

blindrobert

I purchased this lens new from a dealer in NYC in April of 2011. It's only been used once indoors. It's been stored in a Pelican case since then. Completely clean, no oil on blades, no issues or handling marks - you would believe it was new if it arrived from a dealer. The only exception is that I wrote "28/2" on the silver dot at the round end of the leather case so that I could identify it quickly. Includes inner and outer boxes, papers, inner bag, foam packing, lens hood, caps, everything as new except for the warranty card which was registered after I purchased the lens.

includes shipping (USPS priority) and insurance in the lower 48, that's almost 25% off of new for a new condition, unused lens that's still under the passport warranty.

We split any PayPal fees - you can deduct 1.5% for my half of the fees if paying by gift option. I can provide numerous references from people who have purchased Leica lenses and bodies from me using the gift option. Check my feedback here and on eBay where my user name is "qarc".

if you don't have an established history of positive feedback on this forum I may require that you pay by PayPal gift, in which case you can deduct 1.5% for my half of the fees and I will be happy to provide references who have purchased expensive gear from me using the gift option.

Local pickup/sale in Vermont is acceptable too, 1.5% discount for cash purchases in person - I live in the Burlington area.

Last edited:
B

blindrobert

Re: FS: Leica 28 summicron ASPH, 6 bit, LNIB, one owner

Sold!