The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FSOT: MINT Fuji X100 w adapter/hood, A&A strap, extra batt (CAN/CONUS)

xtianyves

I recently acquired an NEX-7 and am now selling my beloved X100. It's in absolutely mint condition with just one tiny exception: the Menu/Ok button is starting to rub off. I've not had a single problem with this camera, no sticky aperture problems or any of the other defects since I bought it May 2011.

All original items are included: box, manuals, stock strap & attachments, etc.
The following items are part of the sale:

- Artisan&Artist ACAM adjustable Acrylic/Cloth strap in red
- Genuine Fuji LH-X100 filter adapter & hood
- Hoya clear UV filter (used mainly to quiet the camera even further)
- Extra Genuine NP-95 battery
- the rear LCD is pristine--I installed a custom cut cell phone skin over the LCD. You can remove if you so choose or I can remove it before shipment

Asking $1250 for everything. Canadian and US buyers only please. Willing to take an M8 (silver preferably) + cash (PayPal) in trade if in good working condition.

I pay for shipping if within Canada, local pickup in Vancouver is free and CONUS pays actual shipping costs.

PayPal + 3%, EMT or money order accepted. I'm new here but have 173 100% feedback on eBay under seller id: xtiansoxions

Cheers and thanks for looking!
Christian

For photos I shot with the X100:*http://www.flickr.com/photos/xtianyves/tags/x100/