I recently acquired an NEX-7 and am now selling my beloved X100. It's in absolutely mint condition with just one tiny exception: the Menu/Ok button is starting to rub off. I've not had a single problem with this camera, no sticky aperture problems or any of the other defects since I bought it May 2011.
All original items are included: box, manuals, stock strap & attachments, etc.
The following items are part of the sale:
- Artisan&Artist ACAM adjustable Acrylic/Cloth strap in red
- Genuine Fuji LH-X100 filter adapter & hood
- Hoya clear UV filter (used mainly to quiet the camera even further)
- Extra Genuine NP-95 battery
- the rear LCD is pristine--I installed a custom cut cell phone skin over the LCD. You can remove if you so choose or I can remove it before shipment
Asking $1250 for everything. Canadian and US buyers only please. Willing to take an M8 (silver preferably) + cash (PayPal) in trade if in good working condition.
I pay for shipping if within Canada, local pickup in Vancouver is free and CONUS pays actual shipping costs.
PayPal + 3%, EMT or money order accepted. I'm new here but have 173 100% feedback on eBay under seller id: xtiansoxions
Cheers and thanks for looking!
For photos I shot with the X100:*http://www.flickr.com/photos/xtianyves/tags/x100/