The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Contax g 21mm, Voigtlander 21/4 and Ricoh VF-2 viewfinder

DReilly

I'm new to this forum but have been on RFF for a long time and Fredmiranda and ebay as well. Lots of good feedback to point to. Three items for sale:

1. 21mm f2.8 Zeiss Contax G lens. I was using this on the Nex 5n with a fotodiox adapter. Crazy sharp. It has not been modified in any way. Excellent optical, mechanical and cosmetic condition. This is one of the rarer black versions of what a lot of people consider one of the best Zeiss lenses made for any camera. It comes with front and rear caps, leatherette carrying case and original box. Does not include the viewfinder. Great to use on m4/3 or Nex. $750 shipped in the US.

2. 21mm f4 Voigtlander M-mount lens. I traded this one for a 40 Nokton a few weeks ago with a gent on RFF. It's in near perfect condition as far as I can see. Very nice lens, sharp and compact and contrasty. Front and rear caps and the little screwey-ony hood. $375 shipped in the US.

3. VF-2 for Ricoh GXR cameras. Leftover from my GXR kit, used very little and in excellent condition. Comes with contact cap, little leatherette case and original box. Not pictured yet. $165 shipped.

All US buyers get a three day inspection period. Paypal accepted without a fee, but I'll take a check, too! Foreign sales as-is and foreign shipping will be $45 additional ($25 additional for the VF-2).

Last edited:

DReilly

Here are three samples shot with the Ziess 21 on the Nex 5n. No corrections were made to these beyond exposure and export sharpening for screen (low) in lightroom. No corner fix, vignetting adjustment, etc.

Last edited:

DReilly

I wanted to post a few samples from the CV21mm. Also a fine lens, and if the speed isn't an issue, a bargain alternative to the Zeiss.

Last edited:

DReilly

New prices on the lenses:

Zeiss: $690
Voigtlander: $340

US shipping included, foreign shipping at $45 extra.