The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Sony NEX-5N + EVF

kanzlr

Hi,

I am selling my almost new Sony NEX-5N with EVF.
The camera is in good condition, with only a slight dent in the LCD cover in the top left of the screen (outside of the viewable area of the LCD) that does not affect functionality in any way (see photograph with flash).

The EVF is in good condition too, only slight marks from putting it in and out of the photo bag.

Both come with original packaging and all accessories, the cam lacks the proof or purchase and manual, the EVF includes both.
An additional, never used 3rd party battery and a no-name Leica M adapter are included.

5N + EVF = € 649,-- + shipping (€ 14,-- within Europe)

Also available are high-end adapters:
Novoflex Minolta MD: € 99,--
Voigtländer Leica M: €89,--
Kipon Leica R with tripod socket: € 49,--

Bundle prices available ;)

Biulo

May I ask how are you feeling when using the viewfinder? just anything u wanna share thanks

kanzlr

it is basically almost as good as an optical viewfinder. Better than what you find on a Pentax K5 or Nikon D300, but not as nice as on the D700.

you don't need peaking that much anymore, but the EVF+peaking is almost as good as a traditional split screen matte.

it is huge, you almost cant see the pixels, you can judge sharpness with a fast lens pretty well, it is fast and has almost no lag.

it really feels like a micro SLR with it :)