The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pentax DA Limited 40/2.8, PK-DA to NEX adapter

M

mike_hk2ksk

Pentax DAL-40 / 2.8 pancake. Bought new from Adorama less than 2 yrs ago. No signs of cosmetics wear. Glass is like-new. Original box, papers, domed hood, cap. $315.

RAYQUAL high-quality precision Pentax DA - Sony NEX adapter. Like-new. Made in Japan. Built-in aperture control. Aperture is set with a click-stopped ring labeled with numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Perfect infinity focus. Works with all K mount lenses. I tested it with Ultron 40/2, Cosina 55/1.2, A 50/1.4, M 85/2 and some others. Works great. $220

Both items in a bundle will be discounted.
Thanks for looking.

M

mike_hk2ksk

Price reduction. Lens is now $285, adapter is $200. Both items in a bundle $460. I don't sell much but you can check me out on ebay (mgr777) and pentax forum (mike_hk2ksk).

Thanks

M

mike_hk2ksk

Final price reduction before I have to move these items to ebay. Lens is $270, adapter is $180.

Thanks