The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 Mint- condition

ark8012

I am selling a Leica M2 - serical number 1103xxx - 1964 production.

This M2 is near mint condition. Only few bright marks at the base plate and top plate. Check the photos. This camera is perfect working, all shutter speeds are working and sound accurate, viewfinder are clear, rangefinder image are bright and align properly. Film lever moves very smooth. I have had 3 different M2s, this one is the smoothest, even smoother than my other m2 which is just came back from CLA.
This M2 has 'K' wax seal, which means CLA by Golden Touch. I do not know when. I bought this M2 for my personal collection since it was in very very good condition.

There is only one flaw. I did not notice it until inspection for sale. There is one very small spot which is little darker than other area in the rangefinder image. Nothing serious, you can still see the image on that spot, just little darker than other area, but I have to mention it because I found it, and need to be honest for sale. ;)

I am asking SOLD for this beatiful M2. Shipping in CONUS will be $20 by USPS priority with full insurance. I can ship to international at actual cost by EMS.

Please PM me if you have any queistions.

Last edited:

ark8012

M2 is SOLD.

I cannot find 'edit thread' tools under "Thread Tools" even less than 24hrs. So I could not change the title of this thread. Sorry to everyone who reads this thread again. :)

Anyone knows the reason??