The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Fuji GF670 with Extras

opticagent

The camera was purchased new from B&H on 07/17/2011. Looking at my film logs, I have put 14 rolls of film through this camera since owning it. It has been well looked after and stored in a non-smoking, pet free environment.

There is some minor scuffing on the bottom of the camera (shown in photos). There is also a tiny spec of dust in the front of the finder window (see photo of front of finder window, you can see the tiny spec). Looking through the finder as if taking a shot, I don't notice it. There is also a couple small marks on the area near the shutter speed dial (see photo above) I noticed only a couple tiny specs of dust in the lens (will not effect final image).
Apart from this, everything functions as it should. The seals, bellow and pressure plate are like new and of course no fungus, haze or scratches on the lens.

The auction includes everything shown in the photos, which includes:
-Fuji GF670 Rangefinder
-Original Fuji strap
-Artisan & Artist, ACAM-104 black camera strap (purchased new from popflash on Jul-21-2011)
-B+W 40,5 102 ND 0.6 MRC filter
-B+W 40,5 090 MRC filter (red)
-Fuji lens hood
-Original packaging
-Instruction booklet

(all accessories were purchased new, shortly following my purchase of the GF670)

The camera has been a joy to use, unfortunately I don't use it enough and I'm trying to consolidate my gear in 2012.

Asking $1350 + 3%paypal. Shipping and insurance included.
PM me if interested.
Cheers!

Last edited: