The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS Leica m8 or m8.2 and filters

zyl8tr

Call me at 415/299-0197 for a quicker response

This time around I really need to sell either my m8.2 or my m8. This M8.2 has less than 5k clicks. There is an imperfection just on top of the Leica logo. Some brassing can also be noted on the top edge corner near the viewfinder. The brassing is almost unnoticeable unless upon close inspection. It will come with box and all accessories. I don't mind keeping this one if my M8u sells first. Asking $3100 shipped USPS Priority. Asking $3200 with grip

This particular m8 has less than 1,200 clicks. Looks brand new with absolutely no brassing at all. Very, very clean. LCD looks perfect. Shutter sound is quieter than the regular m8. All box and accessories included including outer gray box. I don't mind keeping this one if my M8.2 sells first. Asking $2800 shipped USPS priority.

BW 52mm UV filter. Comes with Box and case. Box label is uv/ir but you are getting a UV filter. Asking $40

Leica 46mm UV filter. Case included but no box. Asking $40

BW 39mm UV/IR filter. No box, no case. $40

Last edited:

xtianyves

Interested in both (but am only buying one) your cameras. Any chance you're willing to ship to Vancouver, Canada?