The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645AFDIII, Aptus 22, lenses, etc

weeks82

I'm selling off my Mamiya 645 system and sticking with Hasselbad V gear.

All prices include shipping in the US via your choice of Priority Mail or UPS ground. Payment via Google Checkout, checks, or money orders.

For those unfamiliar with Google Checkout you can pay with any credit card or bank account once I send an invoice via email. There are no fees to the buyer.

I'd consider trades +/- cash for Hasselblad V lenses. Please, no other trades at this time.

I'm relatively new here but have been very active on Fred Miranda and eBay.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/191806

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=weeks82&ftab=AllFeedback

1)Mamiya 645AFD III body. The body is in very good condition, minor signs of wear, everything functions perfectly. It comes with the strap and 1 extra AA battery holder.

$1600

I'd also sell this with Aptus 22 & 80mm 2.8 lens as a kit for $5000.

2)Leaf Aptus 22. 14,000 shots. It's in great shape. Minor signs of wear. Performs great. No issues. There is a darkened spot on the senor that I was concerned about and sent to Mamiya and they stated it was just the way the sensor was cut. Does not affect pictures at all. Comes with front and rear caps, padded pouch, stylus, charger, and 2 batteries. Also comes with a new box of Mamiya sensor swabs.

$3300

3) Mamiya 120 film back. This is new in the box, never used.

$180

4)Really Right Stuff L Bracket for AFD II & III. It's in excellent condition with wrench.

$125

5)Mamiya 75-150mm f/4.5 The lens is in good shape, minor signs of use. Glass is clean and dust free. No known issues. Comes with hood.

$1950

6)Mamiya Remote. New in the box.

$80

7)Mamiya Polaroid Back. For AFD cameras. Shows some use but works well.

$60

8)Mamiya 80mm AF It's in good shape, clean glass. Comes with caps, hood, and box

$200

9)Mamiya 55mm 2.8 AF. This lens was rarely used, near mint condition. Comes with hood, caps, box.

$250

10) Mamiya 150mm 3.5. In good shape, a very sharp lens. Comes with hood and caps.

$350

11)Mamiya 210 ULD. Minor wear, works well. Built in hood. Comes with caps.

$300

Last edited:

nanthor

Great looking gear! Do you have a site where you have pictures taken with this gear so that I can see what it will do? Thanks, Bob.